Sunday 21 July 2013

Altered file folder - lessons

Here's one I enjoyed making today - an altered Heidi Swapp file folder. I took a Big Picture class with Heidi a while ago and I know all those who participated thoroughly enjoyed it. It's the only on-line class I have actually been anywhere near completing as I usually fall by the wayside after a week or two. (I did with this class, but have carried on with it as and when I can as Heidi was inspirational for me.) The only flip side was that I couldn't get hold of much HS product, so I improvised :0)
Cosmic Shimmer mists, Tilda Sewing Bird papers, Tattered Rose Distress Ink, American Craft thickers and cardstock, plus my good old silhouette cameo!
The little mini flip book (again, a Heidi Swapp influence), has more supportive sayings for Cara to read, for example "be kind, be thoughtful"
This will go in my HS file folder storagebox along with the other completed folders..










No comments:

Post a Comment