Monday 22 July 2013

16 album/journal - next instalment

Here are the next few pages from Cara's 16 album. It's bound temporarily to keep it all together, but I will be changing it around and re-cinching when it's the finished product! You will see the fleeting changes to my daughter's hair colour - she wanted to experiment a bit, (don't we all?), but she is now back to her natural blonde. I won't say "that's better", because Contrary Mary may not approve of my approval....

On another subject, I am going to South West France in a few days and I am busy getting my stash together for the event. I have decided to go down the Smash Book route and went shopping today to add to my goodies. I got my mini-printer and camera out so I am well prepped for quiet evenings of smash activity! Of course I will be blogging it - over 2 weeks of meandering around La Belle France - who wouldn't? One of my fave places in the world I reckon.  Watch this space!








No comments:

Post a Comment