Sunday 9 March 2014

Star cutout mini album in envelope - 7 Dots Stuudio

Here's a quick little project I did at Christmas 2013, with photos from the previous year. It's not Christmassy because the photos are of varied times. It came together very quickly because there's no room for dimension and I didn't do any inky, painty messy stuff, just clean cutting and sticking! I used only the stuff in the collection kit so I guess it took me about an hour start to finish. I absolutely LOVE these 7 Dots Studio "Messy Head" papers and elements. They speak to me and are incredibly useful. I used a Silhouette Cameo cut file and went from there, knowing I wanted it to have Cara's eyes peeking through the star cut.
Whilst I had my camera out taking photos of a recent project, I thought I would take some of this too.






No comments:

Post a Comment